Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate Sales InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElegran Real Estate is a leading boutique firm headquartered in Midtown Manhattan specializing in the luxury residential market and at the forefront of Manhattan new construction sales. We pride ourselves in standing out from the competition by providing ongoing support to our agents so they can focus on sales rather than generating their own leads.
Elegran is seeking a Real Estate Sales Assistant to work with one of the top producing Sales Agents at Elegran.
Benefits for being part of the Elegran team include:
• Competitive monthly compensation that will include a base salary and commissions.
• Sharpen your skills by getting first-hand training working with an experienced sales and marketing team powered by cutting-edge technology and coffee.
• Gain insights of the NYC real estate market by accompanying agents on showings and previews throughout NYC.
• Be part of a young, energetic, and professional team that promotes collaboration.
• Take part in social and team-building opportunities.
• Work in an office located in the center of NYC.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Sales Assistant, your job will be multi-faceted consisting of the following responsibilities:
• Coordinate with the marketing team to ensure appropriate customized marketing is in place for listings
• Identify and analyze buildings to market to attain new listings
• Prepare listing pitches
• Prepare for and participate in Open Houses
• Keep web presence updated
• Manage the client database to ensure tasks are completed and information is accurate
• Schedule and organize showings for buyers
• Prepare purchase applications
• Create agreements for buyers and sellers
• Create invoices for transactions
• Ensure compliance with internal recording practices
• Follow-up with clients to obtain feedback
• Search for and communicate with clients regarding listings of interest
• Prepare valuations and comparative market analysis
Requirements• Undergraduate or recently graduated student majoring in real estate, finance, economics, business administration, project management, or related field
• Strong interest in the New York real estate market, e-business and technology
• Highly self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Ability to handle directions from multiple sources and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Open to constructive criticism and feedback
• Salesforce knowledge is a plus
• Experience in real estate is a plus
• International intern candidates are welcome
• You must be willing to obtain or already have a NYS Real Estate Salesperson license.