Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Real Estate Sales InternBookmark This
745 Atlantic Ave 8th Floor
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVibe residential is a tech startup and boutique real estate firm seeking fast-paced, dedicated and knowledgeable individuals to join our team. Vibe Residential agents will handle leasing, sales, and in the future property management in the Boston area. Check out our website and our company's recent feature on Bostinno acknowledging our commitment to service.
ResponsibilitiesWorking for vibe you will be representing an up and coming brand. This will include takes such as showing properties and working with rental and sales clients, marketing properties, and negotiating contracts. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits and hard working individuals! We are dedicated to seeing Vibe agents succeed. Please reach out no matter what your experience level is.
Requirements- Previous sales/customer service experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has/willing to obtain an active Mass. Real Estate Salesperson's/Broker's license
- Team player and positive attitude
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Passion for real estate and enjoys networking on a daily basis
- Candidates with experience willing to mentor to other agents a plus
- Must have a car, laptop, and smart phone
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education