Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Marketing / Sales InternshipBookmark This
725 N. main St.
Posted: October 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded by David Young, we have been in business for over 35 years in good ole Glassboro, home of the growing Rowan University and an ever-changing quaint community in Gloucester County. And It takes more than just a passion for making money or selling houses to stay on top of the real estate world. At ERA YOUNG, we are seeking the exceptional, the creative, and the motivated to handle our booming area and satisfy our customers' needs.
Whether you are still in college, graduating, or just interested, we want you to join our team of Young Realtors and lead the community of Glassboro and Rowan.
Responsibilities• Assist other realtors with clerical tasks and errands
• Attend & participate in business meetings, open houses, trainings, networking events, and fairs
• Coordinate other local events
• Distribute promotional materials and flyers throughout campuses & local businesses
• Update & maintain your social media sites with our business
• Perform additional duties as suggested by Broker, Owner, or Supervisor/Manager
• Learn, understand, and master the real estate game
• Sharpen your communication and leadership skills being the best you can be
• HAVE FUN and STAY YOUNG!
Requirements• Live or go to school in Southern New Jersey
• In College at an Accredited University
• Own a reliable vehicle
• Willing to work independently in a small office setting
• Willing to meet new people and relate to them
• Able to learn and apply new material easily while establishing goals
• A friendly, outgoing, & energetic personality with much drive
• Honesty, Self-Motivation, Creative Thinking, and Teamwork Skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox
Preferred - CRM software, CRM databases, DocuSign