Event CoordinatorNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations SpecialistNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Graphic Design InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Junior Hotel Broker, San Francisco, CAParamount Lodging Advisors
Real Estate (Residential- Luxury) Development Internship - Spring/ Summer 2017WeMac Ventures
Marketing Coordinator: Commercial Real Estate (Unpaid/Student Internship)Beach & Urban Commercial
Real Estate Investor Acquisitions ApprenticeWest Coast Cash Buyers
Real Estate Social Media InternBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigh-end Miami Beach real estate office seeks dynamic, real estate social media assistant. Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task, display excellent writing skills, and work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to possess an excellent and reliable work ethic to support a Top Producing Real Estate Team! Must possess excellent computer, communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive "can do" attitude.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Proficiency in Facebook, twitter, google plus, Linked in, etc.
- Possesses excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficiency in blogging.