Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate Social Media InternBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigh-end Miami Beach real estate office seeks dynamic, real estate social media assistant. Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task, display excellent writing skills, and work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to possess an excellent and reliable work ethic to support a Top Producing Real Estate Team! Must possess excellent computer, communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive "can do" attitude.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Proficiency in Facebook, twitter, google plus, Linked in, etc.
- Possesses excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficiency in blogging.