Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Administrative Assistantwoolbright real estate investment
Real Estate Social Media InternBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigh-end Miami Beach real estate office seeks dynamic, real estate social media assistant. Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task, display excellent writing skills, and work in a fast-paced environment. You will need to possess an excellent and reliable work ethic to support a Top Producing Real Estate Team! Must possess excellent computer, communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive "can do" attitude.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community.
Requirements- Proficiency in Facebook, twitter, google plus, Linked in, etc.
- Possesses excellent skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficiency in blogging.