Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Real Estate Training & AdvertisingBookmark This
Cambridge Realty Group
245 Hampshire Street
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated college-level individual, with a business degree focus, who is interested in the fast-paced and competitive field of real estate. You would be joining our thriving team to learn about the real estate process and aid the team in the busiest season of the year.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work with our manager, marketing director and listing specialist to learn about the busy world of real estate in Cambridge.
• Aid in paperwork processing and learn the legal jargon
• Learn how to market real estate properties and handle lead generation
• Learn valuable closing techniques
• No Real Estate License Required, but is a plus! -- We will help you study if you want to get it! Successful interns can turn their internship into a job as an agent on our team!
RequirementsIdeal candidates are high-energy and are ready to get their feet wet in a hands-on role.
• Undergraduate student, studying a business major or minor
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Interested in real estate
• No Real Estate License Required, but is a plus! -- We will help you study if you want to get it!