Marketing InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Project ManagerNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Real Estate Investment and development internAssociation Capital Assurance
Event CoordinatorNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations SpecialistNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Graphic Design InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Junior Hotel Broker, San Francisco, CAParamount Lodging Advisors
Real Estate Training & Advertising InternshipBookmark This
Cambridge Realty Group
245 Hampshire Street
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated college-level individual, with a business degree focus, who is interested in the fast-paced and competitive field of real estate. You would be joining our thriving team to learn about the real estate process and aid the team in the busiest season of the year.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work with our manager, marketing director and listing specialist to learn about the busy world of real estate in Cambridge.
• Aid in paperwork processing and learn the legal jargon
• Learn how to market real estate properties and handle lead generation
• Learn valuable closing techniques
• No Real Estate License Required, but is a plus! -- We will help you study if you want to get it! Successful interns can turn their internship into a job as an agent on our team!
RequirementsIdeal candidates are high-energy and are ready to get their feet wet in a hands-on role.
• Undergraduate student, studying a business major or minor
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Interested in real estate
• No Real Estate License Required, but is a plus! -- We will help you study if you want to get it!