Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Real Estate/LeasingBookmark This
765 Broad Street
Posted: July 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionServing Newark, NJ business community for over 35 years, 765 Management is a small division of the privately owned Berger Organization. We are a diversified real estate company involved in the development and management of residential, commercial and hospitality properties.
Berger Organization strongly reflects Newark's Regional Business Partnership (NRBP), in which is designed to attract new and increased investment and positive attention to the city. We are seeking loyal, motivated candidates who look to gain a hands on experience in commercial leasing, real estate and management.
We are looking for versatile individuals ready to gain knowledge in a fast paced working environment. This position requires various duties and a positive attitude .
Responsibilities1) Work closely with Office Manager and provide administrative and customer support
2) Take advantage of personalized, hands-on training programs in Real Estate (Rentals/Investments/Sales)
3) Take advantage of opportunities to practice as a real estate agent
4) Conduct market surveys for forecasting purposes
5) Focus on creation and implementation of new marketing strategies
6) Develop and implement a mailing system for potential clients
7) Actively update our client database
8) Develop new market opportunities for the Leasing department
9) Assist in the principal day to day operations.
10) Work with a Real Estate Agent and gain an understanding of the inner workings of Real Estate
Requirements“High energy” and positive attitude
• Interested in learning about all facets of NJ real estate industry through market trends and client needs
• Excited to develop long-lasting industry relationships
• Able to input and organize research on furnished rentals, luxury rentals and sales listings
• Professional and personable with great communication skills (international and domestic clients)
• Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task under pressure
• Tech-savvy and proficient in social media and Microsoft Office (Word, outlook, Excel, Google Docs)
• Skills in Photoshop a major plus but not required
• Speaker of multiple languages is a plus but not required