Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Sales Internship Financial CompanyHomebridge Finanicial
2017 MBA Summer InternUDR Inc.
Real Estate InternPenrose Realty
Looking for an intern to research and write about various areas of real estate.Terra Firma Realty
Real Estate Intern with Room for GrowthPrime NY, Inc.
Real Estate/Property Manager AssistantBookmark This
Blue Slate Property Management
1910 Pacific Avenue, Suite 16300
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing startup company (2 years in business) seeking an assistant to learn the business and participate in all aspects of the company. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and open to new ideas and ways of doing things. We are an extremely laid back company run by the two owners. We have a lot to teach the right candidate. This position will be one of three available for the following areas: Property Management, Real Estate Sales/Leasing and Real Estate Training. This position can turn into a full time position with our company upon completion of the internship. 20 or 40 hours per week is available!
Responsibilities- Organize and collect leads for follow up
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Contact vendors to follow up on work being performed
- Interaction with tenants who have issues with their property
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- We would like for you to have a Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License or pursuing one. If not, we can help you with obtaining one
- Excellent customer service skills are mandatory in all three of our positions
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Teamwork, Goal Oriented, Organization Skills
Preferred - Real Estate, Lead Generation, Property Management, Real Estate Contracts