Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Rental Agent Mentorship ProgramBookmark This
Posted: February 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJumpshell Mentor Program (JMP) — Learn from the best. Become the best.
One Sentence Summary — The Jumpshell Mentor Program is a training and mentorship program for new agents in residential rentals in Boston, designed and led one-to-one by top-producing agents in the market.
Motivations for creating this program:
- To cultivate a community of exceptional agents who deliver phenomenal service to their clients.
- To accelerate the timeline to success for new agents.
- To give experienced agents a unique leadership position and an opportunity to share in their agents’ success.
Goals for agents enrolled in the program:
- Agents outperform their peers* in the market within three months.
- Agents become a top-producing agent** within 12 months.
*The average rental agent averages 2 deals per month. || **Top-producing agents average 5 deals per month.
Structure of the program:
- Your Mentor will work side-by-side with you for the first month. When you sign up for Jumpshell's Mentor Program, you’re signing up to jump right in. Our goal is to have you outperforming your peers within three months. Your first 30 days will be an immersive, one-on-one experience with your Mentor to educate you, energize you and get you autonomous as quickly as possible.
ResponsibilitiesYour primary responsibilities will be agreeing to commit to training program. Again, it's specifically designed to help jumpstart your real estate career by giving you access to mentorship from top agents at top brokerages in the market.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
RequirementsHere's what candidates for JMP look like:
- Enrolled in a Massachusetts real estate licensing course at an approved school (Note: You'll have to affiliate with a licensed brokerage firm. We can help you with that.)
- Looking to start their real estate career in residential rentals (i.e. not sales).
- You must be planning to start working full-time as a rental agent after getting your license — ideally planning for at least two years in rentals.