Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Residential Property Management & Real Estate Sale Firm Seeks InternBookmark This
Feel Good Property Management & Sales, INC
2888 Loker Ave East #111G
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFeel Good Property Management, INC is a growing North County Real Estate Company that performs Real Estate Sales transactions with both buyers and sellers, investors and renters. Feel Good has a strong emphasis on the specialty of Property Management.
Our Broker, Bethany Luchetta, is a Palomar Alumni, gaining her AA when she was 16 years old. Bethany followed her AA with a BS from CSUSM. Bethany has taken her passion for service, love for local small business and has been applying her Real Estate service to the North County area for over ten years. Bethany has two business partners, Dani Burch, who is a Marketing Professional, earning her degree from Cal Poly. Dani creates Feel Good branding and marketing. Then there is Matthew Burch, engineer by trade, earning his degree from Cal Poly as well. Matthew previously worked with Apple Inc. and has taken his software knowledge and applied it to Real Estate and Management.
From this team you will learn an abundance of information, real estate and management processes, client relations, trust accounting laws, industry tools, fair housing guidelines, and unprecedented technological tools for making your real estate career a success.
You will get the opportunity to shadow Bethany Luchetta, Real Estate Broker:
• Coordinating Transactions
• Fair Housing - do’s and don’t
• How to handle Security Deposits
• All about Vendors & Lenders
• Representing Sellers & Buyers – Disclosures
• The Rental Lease Agreement and Industry Addendum's
• Creating the Property Management Agreement
• Processing Rental Applications
• Liability, Insurance and Practical Practices of the Real Estate Industry
• Firsthand training on creating Real Estate contracts from CAR (California Association of Realtors) forms through the online database ZipForms and ZipLogix e-signing.
Hands on experience through mentor-ship with Matthew Burch, Property Manager & Agent:
• Client Relations and CRM Management
• Closing the Deal
• Property Inspections; crossing the ‘T’s and dotting the ‘I’s
• Open Houses and Property Showings – disarming the fear of real life scenarios
• Trust Accounting (handling your clients’ money)
• How to work with a Virtual Assistant
• How to manage your own business expenses
• Tenant move-in and move-out procedures
• Collecting Rents and Late Fees
• Record keeping, paperless filing and going GREEN!
Brief overview of Marketing in Real Estate with Dani Burch, Marketing & Branding Expert:
• How to Brand yourself
• Property Marketing Strategies
• Business Marketing
• Google, Yelp, and the best of the internet
We work in North San Diego County (Inland and Coastal)
Most work will be conducted on location for the most effective hands on experience properties.
See description for tasks
RequirementsDesire to learn about the Real Estate Industry
The ability to keep time
Personal Laptop (preferably Apple)
Personal Cell Phone (preferably Apple)