Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Social Media & Community Management Intern for Real EstateBookmark This
TRU Financial Services, Inc.
1918 Columbia Street Suite 2
San Diego, CA
Posted: July 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTRU Financial Services, Inc. is a licensed corporation in California. BRE: 01769228. TRU is the parent company of our mortgage and real estate divisions in San Diego, California. We are seeking an intern to assist us in creative content and building brand awareness to attract new agent recruits. The position works with our Director of Marketing on writing content that inspires and engages new agents along with maintaing a community events page with frequent updates on market conditions, local events and newsworthy stories to share with our audience. Marketing segmentation and strategizing are key components to the position. The intern will gain knowledge in business proposals, marketing and analyzing how these deliverables impact a boutique company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Grant writing to small/large foundations and business owners
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Attention To Detail, Able To Multi-task, Motivated self-starter, Organized, Content Creation
Preferred - Brand Communication, Article Marketing, Social Media Communications