- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Compass Real Estate
2401 S Douglas Rd
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company, Fortune International Realty, is seeking marketing and social media management interns who are looking for real word experience in managing social media accounts such as Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Periscope. Time will be divided between the office, home, and touring luxury properties throughout the Miami area. Experience in photography and video production would be a plus.
Fortune International Realty has 15 offices, 800 agents, and is recognized as one of South Florida's most successful real estate brokerages.
Prospective interns should have a positive attitude and an open mind to learn new things.
Our office environment is fun and easy going with a casual dress code.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Marketing
Preferred - Photography, Video, Video Blogging