Social media and marketingManhattan Commercial Realty Corp
Administative AssistantArmada Group
Full Time Marketing Operations Intern Wanted for Top Producing Real Estate TeamMynor & Associates
Commercial Real Estate MenteeCommercial Brokers International
Real Estate Internship (Baltimore, MD)Ambitious Moguls Consulting
Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1450 Frazee Road, Suite 210
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach our target audience.
Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating knowledge in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, event planning etc, direct mail).
Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, direct mail, etc.)
Manage client data base
Assist with other administrative tasks as needed.
Candidates must have:
Willingness to be hands on in learning the process of real estate transactions.
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications and the desire to learn new software.
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills and a strong desire to succeed.
High interest in the San Diego real estate market. For the successful candidate, position can continue through next school year and work around class schedule.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of clients/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment