Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Support Center SpecialistBookmark This
660 American Avenue Suite 203
King of Prussia, PA
Posted: October 13 2016
TREND (Delaware Valley Real Estate Information Network) is a Multiple Listing Service or MLS. We are an organization that provides the real estate community with products and services to facilitate the sale of properties and establish contractual offers of compensation. The term "MLS" also refers to the website that real estate professionals use to enter and access information on properties for sale. TREND services about 28,000 real estate professionals in the Philadelphia region. Our MLS and Public Records systems offer customized and streamlined access to more than 56,000 active listings and over 5 million public records.
About TREND Employees
TREND employees design, develop, maintain, and support the MLS system, Public Records system and various other products and services. We provide timely news content, friendly 7-day a week live help, and knowledgeable account executives. We continually strive to deliver high-quality, innovative, personal and fast service. We are able to accomplish these goals every day because:
• We have a deeply collaborative team process, where each member is encouraged to offer new solutions and ideas.
• We have a friendly, respectful, and creative environment that fosters enthusiasm and productivity.
• We seek and employ leaders who embody innovation, creative thinking, commitment to quality, good judgment, taking risks, and being accountable.
• We favor ability over experience.
• We rely on each employee to be a hands-on contributor. Every employee is considered valuable and necessary.
• Our employees, working together toward a common goal, can accomplish anything and generate quality results. For more information, visit www.trendmls.com.
• Answers questions regarding membership
• Explains license requirements, costs to join, and methods of payment
• Add new brokers, agents, administrative assistants, and appraisers to database
• Explain training requirements and schedules new agents for training class
• Provide support services to TREND member real estate agents, appraisers and brokers using:
• TREND’s MLS system and website
• Mobile Edition
• Public Records application
• Assist customers in and setting up printer definitions to print text and photos
• Handle more difficult calls that require decisive action and supervisor attention
• Provide telephone and walk in support regarding service, products and online computer system
• Receive and respond to customer complaints
• Prepare reports, time cards and other administrative tasks as required
• Document customer reports and calls in call tracking system as defined by procedure
• Maintains member information by updating, editing and cleaning records with each new contact
• During business hours, report system failures and coordinate with Information Technology or Information Services Department members to restore system to normal operation during unscheduled outages
• Cross train in other positions to provide coverage for illness, vacations or job vacancies
• Train other employees to handle Support Center responsibilities under similar circumstances
• Possess a positive attitude, outgoing demeanor, likes to work with people, goes the extra mile, take pride in their work as well as the team
• Perform other duties as required
RequirementsKnowledge & Skills Required
• Leadership and professional skills
• Ability to accomplish individual tasks while guiding others
• Work effectively without constant supervision and as a team player
• Excellent verbal communication and organizational skills
• Ability to use MS Windows XP & Windows 8 on a personal computer
• Proficiency with Microsoft Internet Explorer (9, 10 & 11), Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome. Safari is a plus.
• Knowledge of personal computers and printers
• Knowledge of, or ability to learn TREND’s MLS System, Public Records application, Mobile Edition, Rapattoni membership management system, and other computer applications
• Good writing skills to assist in developing training aids, documenting processes, etc.
• Warm, friendly, helpful, caring phone demeanor
• Display an enthusiastic and positive attitude toward helping customers identify and solve problems
• Has the ability to access a high speed internet connection and a working phone line at home (not provided by TREND).