Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Telephone Sales Professional: Earn what you are worthBookmark This
Posted: October 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an amazing opportunity working for a fun, dynamic, and fast paced company? Nationwide Acquisitions is building its sales team and we are looking for the BEST!!!! We pay an above average commission in the industry and you can create a real career as a part of our team.
Nationwide Acquisitions is looking for a top notch inside sales team member: You may have experience, or you may be extremely hungry (or both). Either way we are looking for the best. We buy residential property in various markets across the country, “as is”, for cash and we are looking for more. As a member of our team you will be responding and following up on warm leads that have responded to our marketing efforts and as well as prospecting for new business.
We will provide full training including how to speak with homeowners and agents, value properties, and close deals.
We are looking for a team member who will want to grow with our team. We are based in Carlsbad-San Diego. This position is virtual so it doesn't matter where you live , you can work form the comfort of your home.
We are looking for a team member who wants to work hard and grow with us for the long term.
ResponsibilitiesWhat your day will look like as a super successful member of our team.
1. Come to work energized ready to attack leads and relentlessly follow up on old leads.
2. Report and communicate with our teamon any appointments/or leads that need to be closed/or are closing
3. Log into our online database and follow up on all new warm leads/follow up on all existing leads. Commitment to using our online tools is a must.
4. Build rapor with agents/homeowners and find out needs/wants and formulate cash offers for property (we will train you on the process).
5. Communicate any closings to the entire team.
6. Be willing to learn and grow everydayIf you are willing to seize the opportunity and close deals… we want to speak with you.
RequirementsFirst and foremost you must be committed to continual growth. If your not willing to challenge yourself everyday, save us both the time. We want to see your life and income explode. Additional requirements:
1. Ability to use Microsoft Office and the internet with ease
2. 2+ years of inside sales work working on the telephone Preferred
3. Experience in the real estate industry preferred but not necessary.
4. Must have a reliable internet connection and reliable home office set-up