, MarketingKeller Williams Realty
Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Part time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Office/ Social Media/ Marketing InternInterstate Realty Group, LLC
Commercial Real Estate Analyst- InternTrinity Street Capital Partners
The Smart Realtor needs an Intern (Marketing, Social Media, Office...)Bookmark This
The Smart Realtor
10880 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 122
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRealtor in fast paced real estate office has openings for interns looking to gain experience in the Real Estate business.
Intern will work along in various aspects of RE transactions, marketing, branding, event planning, advertising and much more...
- Ability to work at a fast pace, present new ideas, focus on task until complete
Responsibilities- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, and organization
- Assist in creating signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote business.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates property online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements-High School Graduate
-Real Estate School Student
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility and initiative.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.