Global Research InternBookmark This
Heart Rhythm Society
1400 K Street, NW, Suite 500
DescriptionAt the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) we are committed to helping end heart rhythm disorders and saving lives. We are the international leader in science, education and advocacy for cardiac arrhythmia professionals and patients, and the primary information resource on heart rhythm disorders. HRS’s mission is to improve the care of patients by promoting research, education and optimal health care policies and standards.
ResponsibilitiesWe have an exciting internship opportunity for a master’s level candidate to work directly with our CEO on an internal research and assessment project with our existing and potential global partners. HRS prides itself on being an employer of choice and creating and supporting an innovative work culture. In this role, the Global Research Intern will work on the following projects:
• Update our existing international database of organizations and contacts outside the US to ensure data integrity.
• Reach out to partners, groups, and other entities to confirm governance and organizational contacts and structure.
• Develop and administer a needs assessment of these stakeholders.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements• Attend an accredited university and be enrolled in a graduate program; preferably in international affairs, policy, research, or science related programs.
• Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills.
• Experience working with international cultures and groups.
• Experience in conducting needs assessments/surveys highly preferred
• Proven organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient in power point and excel.
• Experience preparing written summaries.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.