Evaluation Research InternAsante Africa Foundation
Research Analyst for Technical Media CompanyBrown Technical Media Corp
Internet Research Assistant and CompilerGlobal MRV, Inc.
Internships in Accounting, Marketing,Operations,Security,IT, and Art ,City of Atlanta
Research subject matter for bookOAKSPROUT
Health & Wellness Research InternBookmark This
The Wellness Exchange
DescriptionThe Wellness Exchange is seeking a Health & Wellness Research Intern to assist Founder, Jacob Moore in research for an upcoming publication. The role can include both supervised in-office work (River North, Chicago) and unsupervised virtual work. Interns are offered college and experiential work, however this is an unpaid position. Time commitment is a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Interns will work closely with Mr. Moore and his team to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to perform market research in the health & wellness field
- Acquire efficient data management and organizational skills
- Learn different strategies to perform online and offline research
- Compile reports to be channeled to supervisor
- Written and verbal communication with supervisor & peers
Jacob Moore is the Founder of NØSTIGMAS.org & The Wellness Exchange. He is an actor, public speaker, serial entrepreneur and a Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
NØSTIGMAS is a global non-profit movement utilizing peer-2-peer connections to promote mental wellness and prevent suicide. Our unique individual approach provides education, support systems and access to mental health resources at no cost. NØSTIGMAS is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
The Wellness Exchange is a for-profit peer-2-peer wellness coaching program based in Chicago. We utilize in-person and virtual sessions to discover current levels of wellness and opportunities to elevate health and wellness naturally. Our encouraging approach takes the whole person into account while providing task-driven methods of self-improvement.
Responsibilities- Perform research on new trends and new scientific findings in the health & wellness fields
- Perform research to provide evidence to support certain theories and methods put forth by Mr. Moore
- Compile research into accessible reports and spreadsheets
- Creative writing*
- Document sources and receive permission for republication when necessary
*Publication credit may be available for candidates with strong creative writing experience
Requirements- Minimum GPA: 2.50
- Internet Connection
- This job requires analysis
- This job allows time and space to work in solitude
- This job relies heavily on written communication
- This job requires providing help or service to others
- This job requires directing people or resources to achieve a goal
- This job requires business acumen
- This job emphasizes predictable efficiency