Amazing Arts Program AnalystArtReach Inc.
Clinical Research InternSpinal Research Foundation
Planning or Geography degree - Zoning InternIVI International
Law School Student Research InternInternational Center for Terrorism Studies
Research Department Paid InternshipCX Act (formerly TARP Worldwide)
Health & Wellness Research InternBookmark This
The Wellness Exchange
DescriptionThe Wellness Exchange is seeking a Health & Wellness Research Intern to assist Founder, Jacob Moore in research for an upcoming publication. The role can include both supervised in-office work (River North, Chicago) and unsupervised virtual work. Interns are offered college and experiential work, however this is an unpaid position. Time commitment is a minimum of 15 hours per week.
Interns will work closely with Mr. Moore and his team to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to perform market research in the health & wellness field
- Acquire efficient data management and organizational skills
- Learn different strategies to perform online and offline research
- Compile reports to be channeled to supervisor
- Written and verbal communication with supervisor & peers
Jacob Moore is the Founder of NØSTIGMAS.org & The Wellness Exchange. He is an actor, public speaker, serial entrepreneur and a Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
NØSTIGMAS is a global non-profit movement utilizing peer-2-peer connections to promote mental wellness and prevent suicide. Our unique individual approach provides education, support systems and access to mental health resources at no cost. NØSTIGMAS is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
The Wellness Exchange is a for-profit peer-2-peer wellness coaching program based in Chicago. We utilize in-person and virtual sessions to discover current levels of wellness and opportunities to elevate health and wellness naturally. Our encouraging approach takes the whole person into account while providing task-driven methods of self-improvement.
Responsibilities- Perform research on new trends and new scientific findings in the health & wellness fields
- Perform research to provide evidence to support certain theories and methods put forth by Mr. Moore
- Compile research into accessible reports and spreadsheets
- Creative writing*
- Document sources and receive permission for republication when necessary
*Publication credit may be available for candidates with strong creative writing experience
Requirements- Minimum GPA: 2.50
- Internet Connection
- This job requires analysis
- This job allows time and space to work in solitude
- This job relies heavily on written communication
- This job requires providing help or service to others
- This job requires directing people or resources to achieve a goal
- This job requires business acumen
- This job emphasizes predictable efficiency