Outcomes & Performance Fall Internship (Part-Time)Bookmark This
1420 Columbia Road NW
DescriptionPrimary Purpose of the Job: Assist the outcomes manager and program coordination team in implementation of outcomes tracking activities and performance measure reporting, research, and data analysis.
1. Assist in the configuration of the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) management information system for program outcomes tracking.
2. Support monitoring of data quality on demographics and outcome information through real time dashboards.
3. Edit and format brief reports for program management.
4. Assist in conducting research of publicly available data sets containing outcomes measures of interest in order to benchmark program performance at the national, state, and Washington, DC, level.
5. Conduct literature reviews of the impact of early childhood education and out-of-school time programs in professional publications.
6. Participate in the design of evaluations for CentroNia’s programs.
7. Assist the analysis of program performance/impact data consistent with relevant policy discussions in early childhood education and all relevant fields and literature reviews.
8. Identify research dissemination opportunities and activities to highlight CentroNia’s impact.
1. Collect and organize historic performance data from program coordinators.
2. Assist the construction of an evaluation cycle calendar for all programs in accordance with grant contract requirements.
3. Assist data collection activities conducted at all sites in the Washington DC Metro area.
4. Assist in providing timely response to data-related inquiries from administration and staff.
5. Support training of front-line staff in basic evaluation concepts and practices.
6. Provide on-site assistance to multi-site operations as needed.
RequirementsRequired Core Competencies:
1. Current undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or in a related field
2. Academic background in Education, Social Sciences, or Human Services. Minimum level of advancement towards degree:Bachelor’s degree holder preferred.
3. Proficiency in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
4. Demonstrated self-motivation, continual learning, and taking initiative.
5. Professional and effective interpersonal communication skills.
6. Able to work independently or with others in a team approach.
7. Propensity for problem solving.
1. Studies in Education, Social Sciences, or Human Services
2. Strong commitment to children’s learning and continued social development.
3. Strong career development aspiration.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and references; indicating the position you are applying to:
Human Resources Department at CentroNía or DC Bilingual Public Charter School at:
1420 Columbia Road, NW, DC 20009
Fax (202) 745-0154
“Educating children and youth, and strengthening families, in a bilingual, multicultural community.”
CentroNía and DC Bilingual PCS are equal opportunity employers