Qualitative Research AnalystBookmark This
1925 E Belt Line Rd.
DescriptionABOUT ELITE RESEARCH www.eliteresearch.com :
Elite Research, LLC is a global provider of research design and statistical consulting. Our business is supporting academic, corporate, medical/health, and non-profit researchers and companies in designing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting their research in an efficient and accurate manner. Our firm provides expert consulting with the goal of empowering researchers through education and communication during and after all aspects of the research process.
Elite is seeking an individual to fill our part-time Qualitative Research Analyst position. We are seeking an individual who will service our clients by providing the proper research and qualitative analysis required for their specific project. The candidate should have the capability of interpreting qualitative data, performing analysis and the ability to synthesize qualitative findings into written reports. The qualified candidate will assist clients by subjecting the data to analytical induction and summarizing the findings into written reports. This will help address the “why” and “how” questions of our clients that will assist them in their decision-making process of their project. Elite offers the opportunity to work on a set of diverse projects that will improve an individual’s skills and knowledge , this individual should be willing to learn new procedures or topics, if necessary to complete any assigned project.
• Demonstrate excellence in attention to detail
• Self-starter who must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to learn new procedures and topics, as required
• Ability to communicate with non-statisticians (team members and/or customers) to interpret and explain statistical findings briefly and clearly
• Patient and persistent
• Reliable in taking directions well and carry them out appropriately
• Part-time professional or student pursing a Master’s degree or PhD with a strong academic record
• Degree in social sciences
• Successful completion of Research Design and Qualitative Analysis Methods (or equivalent) courses.
• Training or professional experience in data collection and analytics for qualitative research methods (required) or both qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Experience with software related to qualitative analysis (required).
• Additional quantitative skills for mixed methods (a plus).
• Consulting experience preferred (a plus)
• Well-developed communication skills, verbal and written
• An excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written)
• Ability to operate with purpose, urgency, accuracy, and professionalism in any setting
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word