R&D Intern (New Product Development)Orly Shoe Corporation
Psychology Internship -- Personality AssessmentsPresentationExcellence
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Marketing Research InternshipLanchid LLC
Web-based research with opportunity to learn about renewable energy finance and policyRenewable Energy Consulting Services LLC
Research AssistantBookmark This
Windows of Opportunity
DescriptionWindows of Opportunity, Inc. is seeking interns to assist grassroots nonprofit agency in a core component of their marketing strategy. A good candidate must be able to help promote the youth empowerment and leadership programs of our organization to the surrounding region. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to also learn skills related to marketing, public relations, advertising, sales and promotion. The interns must enjoy working with public sector and they must be interested in making a difference for the greater community.
Requirements- Possess strong research skills.
- Good computer skills a must – preferably fluent with Google Docs.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Assistance needed in researching data base and updating information.
- Must have good phone skills.
- Write effectively, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Some public relations and marketing skills may be needed
- Be able provide constructive feedback and share ideas with management.
- Work from home and report to set meetings and events.