Evaluation Research InternAsante Africa Foundation
Research Analyst for Technical Media CompanyBrown Technical Media Corp
Internet Research Assistant and CompilerGlobal MRV, Inc.
Internships in Accounting, Marketing,Operations,Security,IT, and Art ,City of Atlanta
Research subject matter for bookOAKSPROUT
Research AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionThe eHealth Initiative (www.eHealthInitiative.org), an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to drive improvements in the quality, safety, and efficiency of healthcare through information and information technology, seeks highly motivated individuals interested in interning part-time or full-time throughout the year.
This internship position is an opportunity for growth and learning that requires a highly motivated individual with strong research, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and contribute as part of an innovative and highly respected cutting-edge organization.
The internship is an unpaid position, but current students may be able to earn educational credits for the internship. To apply for the position, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please label all emails: "Internship Interest." No phone calls please.
Responsibilities• Research intersections of electronic and mobile health technology; health information exchange; chronic disease management; and health reform and policy.
• Support the development of white papers, reports, and policy newsletters
• Assist policy, program, research, and government relations staff
• Help update and maintain sections of the website, including the blog
• Develop knowledge base about health information technology and related issue areas
Requirements• Strong research and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and meet goals
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Experience using basic software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must be a current college student, recent college graduate, or current graduate student