Culture Research Interns WantedGAB+AB
Document Investigator-VirtualLauth Investigations International
Venn Research seeks Interns and Contributors for Fall 2014Venn Research
Research Assistant with Trial Consulting DepartmentTrial Exhibits, Inc.
Remarkable Stories Coordinator (Internet Talk Show)Revolutionary Culture, Inc
Research InternBookmark This
Sabre Real Estate
500 Old Country Road, Suite 209
Garden City, NY
DescriptionIndustry leading Retail Real Estate firm needs research interns to support our growing investment sales team. We are looking for people who are currently enrolled in a nearby college, preferably in their 3rd or 4th undergrad year or 1st or 2nd graduate year, studying Business or Information Technology with interest in real estate. Ideal candidates will have an interest in analyzing, manipulating, and organizing large sets of data, and will be comfortable using Microsoft Excel.
Multiple positions available. Internship to begin March 2014 and is year-round.
ABOUT SABRE REAL ESTATE
Sabre Real Estate Group is a full service retail real estate brokerage company with a core focus on tenant and owner representation. Sabre also offers retail, restaurant and franchise consultation services, investment sales and property management. Sabre was founded by Jayson Siano formerly of CB Richard Ellis and Kenneth Breslin of Breslin Realty Inc. to adapt to the ever changing industry and stay ahead of the curve. While the economy right sized the real estate business over the past few years Siano and Breslin decided to change with the times and build a company for the future.
Responsibilities• Understand and utilize state-of-the-art technology to perform research and data gathering/entry
• Assist in building, organizing, and updating contact and listing information databases
• Analyze data using formulas, tables, etc. in Microsoft Excel
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Display professionalism and a sense of pride in all aspects of his/her duties and responsibilities
Requirements• High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in formatting and manipulating large sets of data
• Must be available to begin internship immediately
• Must live locally and be willing to commute to our Garden City office
• Must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week