Research Intern for Beauty and Wellness WebsiteBookmark This
Spirit Beauty Lounge
DescriptionAn organic beauty website is looking for an research intern to help with researching and organizing stories and articles for our website.
*Conduct research for new articles and mini-posts which will be health, beauty and lifestyle focused.
*Work directly with our Editorial Director to support our Editors and writers on various topics
*Assist the team in prepping for photo shoots
*Contribute to social media research and content development for a soon to be launched website
Assist with market research on clients, prospective clients and audience analysis
*This role will require travel throughout the NYC area
Must have a love or interest in green living!
Responsibilities- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, English, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
Requirements- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editorial Director
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Must work in house at our offices in Brooklyn twice a week.