Research Intern for Record LabelBookmark This
Hit Records Worldwide
Hit Records Worldwide (please see www.HitRecordsWorldwide.com)
Research Intern: (seeking two interns)
Hit Records Worldwide is offering two very special internship positions this summer. These interns will be responsible for helping determine the direction of the company over the next 12 to 18 months. Interns will report directly to the CEO of Hit Records Worldwide.
We are looking for individuals that can run circles around the rest of them - smart, clever, innovative and able to take what you have found out through their research and develop new, exciting and bold ideas.
• The single most important thing is to help us move to our next stage of growth using social media. We must now begin the task of building fan bases for our new artists. You will become part of the Promotion / Branding team consisting of 7 to 10 college interns from diverse backgrounds and locations.
• We are looking for individuals that can help us understand how the boy band ‘One Direction’ was able to use social media, websites and blogs to become a $1 billion dollar organization with only limited radio play to launch their new songs.
Intern Position Details:
- This is a Virtual, non-paying, summer internship.
- This position reports directly to the CEO of Hit Records Worldwide – which means every single one of your ideas will be heard.
- Hours per week are flexible - will try our best to work around your schedule. We want to begin around mid-May.
- We will coordinate with your university internship program such that you can receive credit for the internship, if you so desire.
- Get a chance to learn the inner-workings of business.
- As a perk; The CEO will be teaching “How to Build a Business from the Ground Up” sessions to all interns – attendance is optional.
It is helpful if the prospective intern has an entrepreneurial sprit and is familiar with the music industry. We are primarily looking for graduate students, however will consider an undergraduate if they fit.
If you are inquisitive by nature and great at doing research for term papers or projects – send us an email.
Majors – Social Sciences, Business, English, Phycology, etc.