Research companies that are changing the world...Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are dedicated to finding, profiling and uniting the world's top purpose-driven organizations that are helping people and the planet thrive.
Our portfolio is centered around the GameChangers 500 list (www.gamechangers500.com), which profiles organizations that are reinventing the world and redefining the rules of business around fun, fulfillment and fairness to all life. Think of it as an alternative to the Fortune 500 list that profiles organizations based on their revenue alone.
You probably know of organizations like TOMS, Kiva, Google (of course!), Zappos. What we do is find more GameChanging organizations like these and shine the spot light on them through our website and media. This makes it easier for purpose-driven job seekers to find meaningful careers and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs and organizations learn about the best practices on how to build a business that is a force for global good.
If you are inspired to make a meaningful difference in the world, learn about the best practices of purpose-driven companies, and be part of an organizations that is "changing the game", then you'll probably dig what we're up to.
ResponsibilitiesResearching a database of companies and organizations based upon their Purpose, How they Treat People and How they Treat the Planet. Specifically, we evaluate organizations with regard to their:
- Innovation, Scalability, Mission-focused action
- Physical work environment, Employee management, Stakeholder relations
- Environmental considerations for their physical building, Environmental considerations for product / service design, Give-back initiatives to eco-systems.
Requirements- A natural flare for researching (do you always do thorough comparison shopping before buying something? Then you likely have the researcher genes)
- Someone who is self motivated and can thrive doing online research
- Demonstrated interest in learning about purpose-driven organizations
- Great at following procedures and meeting deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve and make logical decisions
- Good writing skills is preferred