Amazing Arts Program AnalystArtReach Inc.
Clinical Research InternSpinal Research Foundation
Planning or Geography degree - Zoning InternIVI International
Law School Student Research InternInternational Center for Terrorism Studies
Research Department Paid InternshipCX Act (formerly TARP Worldwide)
Startup InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Description-- About the Role --
Browsy is a fashion-tech startup that gives online shoppers all the information they need to make a purchase – instantly.
Using our bookmark, shoppers can add products to their Browsy wishlist, where a product dashboard is instantly generated tell them where to find the product for less, what product reviews say, whether there’s social media buzz and what their friends think.
Browsy presents a unique opportunity to merge complex, disaggregated data to democratize access to product information in a way online fashion consumers have never seen before.
Responsibilities-- About the Role --
Browsy is seeking an intern to support us with a number of important tasks, including:
• Helping us understand how we can leverage data from retailers and brands to provide our users with valuable and relevant information
• Optimizing our revenue model by keeping track of and building our network of affiliate programs (companies from which we receive a commission for acting as a marketing lead)
We would prefer to have you work on-site with us (in our incubator program on 32nd Street and Broadway) for either one full day per week or two half days.
This internship is ideal for individuals who are interested in working in startups, management consulting, or fashion-tech, who want to learn new skills and get a great reference to apply to jobs with.
Requirements-- Qualifications --
• Structured, methodical thinking
• Comfort developing presentations or reports synthesizing data and research
• Interest in learning about management consulting-style work, startups, or the fashion-tech space
• Creative problem-solver
• GPA of 3.2 or higher