Project managerATMOS ENERGY
Equity Research AnalystJWC Research
Social Media Research InternStrategy Marketing Solutions
Commercial Real Estate AnalystComorebi, Inc.
(Summer) Research Assistant Remote InternshipGratent Branding
Research AnalystQuorum Federal Credit Union
Marine Science InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Document Investigator Summer 2016 InternshipLauth Investigations International
Statistical/Research AnalystBookmark This
9901 Valley Ranch Parkway East #3075
Posted: January 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT ELITE RESEARCH www.eliteresearch.com :
Elite Research, LLC is a global provider of research design and statistical consulting. Our business is supporting academic, corporate, medical/health, and non-profit researchers and companies in designing, collecting, analyzing, and reporting their research in an efficient and accurate manner. Our firm provides expert consulting with the goal of empowering researchers through education and communication during all aspects of the research process.
Positions are available for researchers/students who will work on a set of diverse projects to improve their knowledge of research procedures, data cleaning and manipulation, basic and advanced statistical analyses, data presentation, and statistical reporting. We are seeking individuals who are detailed oriented, motivated, persistent and patient, reliable, take directions well and can follow through, as well as those interested in continually learning new procedures and topics.
• Full or Part-time professional or student pursing a Master’s degree or PhD with a strong academic record
• Successful completion of Statistics and Research Design (or equivalent) courses
• Academic or work experience performing basic data analysis using a statistical computer package such as SPSS, SAS, or R
• Research/Consulting Experience Preferred (a plus)
• A solid command of the English language
• Ability to operate with purpose, urgency, accuracy, and professionalism in any setting
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Demonstrate excellence in attention to detail
• Self-starter who must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to learn new procedures and topics, as required
• Ability to communicate with non-statisticians (team members and/or customers) to interpret and explain statistical findings briefly and clearly
• Patient and persistent