Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Research AssociateOne Flushing
Administrative Research AssistantLiLoLi
GEORGIA STATE INTERN NEEDED.....NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Research Assistant InternshipEvaluate for Change
Triton Research Internship OpportunityBookmark This
Triton Research LLC
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1204
New York, NY
DescriptionTriton Research is an independent financial data and intelligence firm.
The Company develops analytically-rigorous insights and information about companies in the innovation and disruption economies using primary and thousands of secondary sources.
The Company’s products are designed exclusively for institutional investors and acquirors to enhance data-driven decision-making.
Triton Research is looking for interns who are interested in the startup industry and in learning how startup companies work.
The position is unpaid during an initial two month period. After two months, outstanding interns may be asked to return, at which point the internship will be paid.
• Data gathering and processing
• Office tasks
RequirementsWho should apply:
• Students with a deep passion for startups and new technologies
• Must be proficient with the entire Microsoft Office suite
• Able to test assumptions and present opinions with cogent supporting data and critical thinking
• Communicate with precision and insight
• Have exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Please note: We welcome applicants from all disciplines including the humanities, business, technology, arts, mathematics, engineering and other applied sciences.
When applying, please provide the following pieces of information:
• Current resume
• Complete transcript
• A paragraph (no more than 200 words) calling our attention to something interesting and non-obvious
• Links to your online presence
Unfortunately, we will be unable to consider applicants who fail to include or reference all requested information.