Web Content Writing/Research InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAn Australian based company is looking for several writers/researchers for the below position.
Are you interested in working virtually, setting your own schedule, looking to explore and expand your writing skills. This position is unpaid, but offers a resume-building opportunity.
You will be working with me directly and will be given guidance every step of the way, but it’s important to read the requirements listed below.
This is a virtual internship, meaning the job can be performed from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection. College credit can be given if arranged through your college or university. After successful completion of the internship a recommendation letter from me will be given to you for inclusion in your job search. The successful intern is also free to use whatever he or she produces in his or her writing portfolio.
We’re looking for students who really want to take the opportunity to learn all they can; are honest, hard working (doing your best) are able to work independently and have a willingness to learn. You should also be self-directed and motivated, and have strong communication skills. You should also have knowledge of your limitations and be comfortable asking for help. There is a lot of scheduling flexibility.
We are presently accepting applications; interested candidates should email a cover letter and resumé along with samples of your writing.
In addition to writing we also have internships in the following positions;
Social Media / Marketing
Responsibilities• Research to develop new articles and content.
• To research post topics, gather source materials, images etc.
• Writing informational/educational and review articles for websites.
• Writing articles for submission to article directories.
• Ability to use keyword research tools or pick up easily.
• Writing/developing content such as e-books, guides etc.
• Re-writing content for articles and short publications including e-books and guides.
RequirementsIf you have the following skills and qualities (or at least 80% of them with a sincere desire to learn) apply now. I'm looking to fill between 3-4 positions immediately!
• Be a highly motivated creative writer that is able to adapt to a variety of different topics.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to write catchy headlines or grasp the concept easily.
Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Able to grasp a variety of industries quickly and find content opportunities.
• Knowledge of computer research skills and keen to develop stronger.
• Capable of researching/gathering source materials to find new content ideas.
• Happy and capable to work virtually.
• Must be able to write in a personal and friendly tone.
• Good multi-tasking abilities an asset.
• I need quality work on a timely basis and I'm willing to work with your schedule.
You do not need to be an expert on any particular topic... that's what research is for.
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions:
What work was completed that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
Because this is a virtual work environment this ensures open line of communications between yourself and your manager.