Bilingual Research Analyst InternUniversal Processing
Display Development InternKent Displays, Inc.
Device InternKent Displays, Inc.
Digital Media Research Intern, 20some.com20something
Research InternshipGreenpeace USA
Internet ResearcherStrategic Business Institute
Research and Evaluation InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Research Intern (Spring 2017)International Center for Terrorism Studies
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
The Grauman Schupak Group
Posted: March 17 2016
Company Location: Roslyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Grauman Schupak Group introduces emerging technology firms to the U.S. market. Our services include marketing, advertising, sales and creating partnerships.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring prospects
Requirements- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate with prospects by email
- A positive attitude with good organizational and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education