Internship, Research & AdvisoryInitiative for a Competitive Inner City
Research and CommunicationsPublic Religion Research Institute
Research InternshipsZada International Consulting
Prospect Research Volunteer PositionSurfrider Foundation
Legal Research Intern IN-HOUSE FALL 2016Lauth Investigations International
Irish History Internship - virtual / on-line / worldwide / available nowDruid Press / Irish Tribes
Analytical Research GuruGrantPA
Remote Sensing Research InternPlant With Purpose
Data Collection Project - Home Based/OnlineBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Native US English- Speaking children
• We are looking for native US English- speaking children (15years or younger) to take part in a Data Collection Project. The 3 age groups are 0-7, 8-13, and 14-15.
• The purpose of this study is to help the biggest search engine to develop and improve its speech recognition technologies for its products and services.
• This will be a great learning experience for kids, plus a fun way for them to earn some money for their participation in the project.
• The task involves recording short US English phrases into an online app; preferably on an android device, or on a computer using Google Chrome.
One round of recording is 100 phrases with each child allowed to do up to 5 rounds of recording or a maximum of 500 prompts in total. This task will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete one round.
• All speakers' parent or legal guardian must submit a consent prior to user ID being issued. The consent form and submission links will be provided upon application.
• If there are more than one child participating in one family, the parent will need to submit a consent for each child.
Requirements• Must be 15 years or younger. A parent or legal guardian consent form must be completed.
• Must be in the United States and must have a clear US English accent.