MENA Region Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Former Soviet Union Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Investigations Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Arabic-Speaking Investigations Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Deep-Dive Masters (Summer Internship, Ashoka Social Financial Services) - Third (FINAL) Round to AppAshoka: Innovators for the Public
Law or Journalism Graduate for Documentary Series about 9/11 trialsTOTC
Internship, Research & AdvisoryInitiative for a Competitive Inner City
Data Collection Project - Home Based/OnlineBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Ault Field, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Native US English- Speaking children
• We are looking for native US English- speaking children (15years or younger) to take part in a Data Collection Project. The 3 age groups are 0-7, 8-13, and 14-15.
• The purpose of this study is to help the biggest search engine to develop and improve its speech recognition technologies for its products and services.
• This will be a great learning experience for kids, plus a fun way for them to earn some money for their participation in the project.
• The task involves recording short US English phrases into an online app; preferably on an android device, or on a computer using Google Chrome.
One round of recording is 100 phrases with each child allowed to do up to 5 rounds of recording or a maximum of 500 prompts in total. This task will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete one round.
• All speakers' parent or legal guardian must submit a consent prior to user ID being issued. The consent form and submission links will be provided upon application.
• If there are more than one child participating in one family, the parent will need to submit a consent for each child.
Requirements• Must be 15 years or younger. A parent or legal guardian consent form must be completed.
• Must be in the United States and must have a clear US English accent.