Internship, Research & AdvisoryInitiative for a Competitive Inner City
Research and CommunicationsPublic Religion Research Institute
Research InternshipsZada International Consulting
Prospect Research Volunteer PositionSurfrider Foundation
Legal Research Intern IN-HOUSE FALL 2016Lauth Investigations International
Irish History Internship - virtual / on-line / worldwide / available nowDruid Press / Irish Tribes
Analytical Research GuruGrantPA
Remote Sensing Research InternPlant With Purpose
Cataloging InternshipBookmark This
161 Museum Drive
Posted: March 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The AACA Museum is a non-profit 501(c)(3) institution dedicated to the preservation of transportation vehicles via education and entertainment. The AACA Museum (Antique Automobile Club of America) has been established since 2003. More details: www.aacamuseum.org
About the Program
The Cataloging Internship (via the AACA Museum) runs Tuesday through Sunday year round during museum business hours, within the collections room. The AACA Museum is looking for interns to work a minimum of one day a week. This program is open to college students of a serious mind to intern within a fast paced museum. The chosen applicants are expected to perform their duties and uphold the same rules and regulations as paid employees.
Cataloging software utilized by the AACA Museum, Past Perfect (V5).
Reports to Exhibit Programs Director
ResponsibilitiesAs the size of this diecast collection is of considerable size, the responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Researching individual objects
• Barcode tagging
• Proper storage of each object not in use
• Other duties as assigned as it relates to the Exhibit Programs Director
Exhibit Management will be accepting applications for student interns on an ongoing basis starting immediately. The program is an unpaid internship to applicants who:
• Are currently enrolled in:
o College – maintained at least a 2.00 GPA
o High School – maintained at least a 2.00 GPA
• have completed their sophomore year by the end of spring 2015
o Will consider sophomore applications based on GPA and teacher/professor recommendation letters (required)
• ability to lift up to 30lbs
• have access to the internet to receive project updates
• a method of transportation to/from AACA Museum.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for consideration including the following:
• Complete online form
• Cover Letter
• Resume or curriculum vitae
• Short essay describing the interest, skills, and experience that the candidate could bring to the program along with what the intern hopes to take away from their experience from this particular project.