Internship, Research & AdvisoryInitiative for a Competitive Inner City
Research and CommunicationsPublic Religion Research Institute
Research InternshipsZada International Consulting
Prospect Research Volunteer PositionSurfrider Foundation
Legal Research Intern IN-HOUSE FALL 2016Lauth Investigations International
Irish History Internship - virtual / on-line / worldwide / available nowDruid Press / Irish Tribes
Analytical Research GuruGrantPA
Remote Sensing Research InternPlant With Purpose
Entertainment Industry InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDDN Productions, Inc. is dedicated to the empowerment of musicians and creative artist. We focus our attention on the Caribbean culture to shine light on all of the amazing opportunities which are available. Our intern will be involved in key social media components in disseminating vital, up-to-date and in the know information to our public, artists, etc. that DDN serves and supports. The role entails active and timely communication and we expect a certain level of leadership from our interns. In addition to gathering, organizing and publishing information, our intern will help design practices and procedures as standards for the future of DDN Productions, Inc.
Responsibilities- Be involved and pitch ideas for new show segments
- Research materials andbackground facts of interview subjects and topics
- Connect and confirm guest for show segments
- Participate in marketing and promoting show segment
- Support building and maintaining mailing list
- Research and suggest appropriate show sponsors
RequirementsSpecific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Stay connected- Keeping our public informed with accurate in the know information (engagement) and moving them to action
- Participate in monthly community and charitable outreach.
- High degree of communication, internal and external,
- Responding and adapting quickly to changing information and direction.
- Weekly connection with Chief Creative Officer about further plans, vision and opportunity for your career. During which you will that the opportunity to create a path, follow the steps, be mentored, course correct to help ensure your target is reached.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Social Media Development, Social Media Communications, Video, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Audio Engineering, Audio Production
Preferred - Multilingual Communication, Multilingual, Bilingual Communications, Seniors