Startup Intern (alternative title to be selected upon hire)Duco Experts
MENA Region Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Former Soviet Union Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Investigations Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Arabic-Speaking Investigations Intern, Spring 2017Physicians for Human Rights
Deep-Dive Masters (Summer Internship, Ashoka Social Financial Services) - Third (FINAL) Round to AppAshoka: Innovators for the Public
Law or Journalism Graduate for Documentary Series about 9/11 trialsTOTC
Internship, Research & AdvisoryInitiative for a Competitive Inner City
Entertainment Industry InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDDN Productions, Inc. is dedicated to the empowerment of musicians and creative artist. We focus our attention on the Caribbean culture to shine light on all of the amazing opportunities which are available. Our intern will be involved in key social media components in disseminating vital, up-to-date and in the know information to our public, artists, etc. that DDN serves and supports. The role entails active and timely communication and we expect a certain level of leadership from our interns. In addition to gathering, organizing and publishing information, our intern will help design practices and procedures as standards for the future of DDN Productions, Inc.
Responsibilities- Be involved and pitch ideas for new show segments
- Research materials andbackground facts of interview subjects and topics
- Connect and confirm guest for show segments
- Participate in marketing and promoting show segment
- Support building and maintaining mailing list
- Research and suggest appropriate show sponsors
RequirementsSpecific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Stay connected- Keeping our public informed with accurate in the know information (engagement) and moving them to action
- Participate in monthly community and charitable outreach.
- High degree of communication, internal and external,
- Responding and adapting quickly to changing information and direction.
- Weekly connection with Chief Creative Officer about further plans, vision and opportunity for your career. During which you will that the opportunity to create a path, follow the steps, be mentored, course correct to help ensure your target is reached.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing, Audio Engineering, Audio Editing, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Social Media Communications, Social Media Development, Audio Production
Preferred - Seniors, Multilingual, Bilingual Communications, Multilingual Communication