Bilingual Research Analyst InternUniversal Processing
Display Development InternKent Displays, Inc.
Device InternKent Displays, Inc.
Digital Media Research Intern, 20some.com20something
Research InternshipGreenpeace USA
Internet ResearcherStrategic Business Institute
Research and Evaluation InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Intern - Research & InnovationMolina Healthcare Inc.
Growth Hacker InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver get lost for hours and hours in the infinite data stream that is the internet? Then you may be right for our Consortium LP Researcher Intern position! Why not get paid for being on the internet when you always are anyway? We are looking for a reliable and knowledgable research intern to aid in collecting and analyzing data for various clients. Intern must be an efficient multi-tasker with an ability to remain focused and consistent with results.
Responsibilities- Assisting the team with research on existing and potential new and current projects and clients
- Assisting with contact and information management
- Work to rapidly grow the user base by launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns
- Be adept with the dynamic digital marketing scenario and understand SEO/SEM, social, retargeting and affiliate marketing.
- Providing general and organizational support to the team as required.
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Provide ready access to all data for the founder, clients or supervisor.
- The intern should have excellent analytical/quantitative skills with superior attention to details.