World Trade Center-Kansas City Project Management/Research InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE INTERNAltfest Personal Wealth Management
Health Research Internship- Fall 2017National Sleep Foundation
Interns wanted for a film company - All majors welcomes - undergrad and grad studentsPES
Creative Research & Writing Intern: Fall 2017Madison House Autism Foundation
Research and Evaluation InternLIVESTRONG
Truck Repair ResearchU Haul International
Research InternWSU HIGH Program
INTERNSHIP: FACT CHECKERBookmark This
Hai Again Brands
Posted: October 16 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you can be counted as the one nose picker in any room, and you wear that badge with honor (even if you think its title crass and itself in need of editing), I urge you to continue your critique of this posting.
Through our online services and their offline complement, we create narratives that connect people, places, products, and ideas.
We are looking for someone to hit the ground running to help us soft launch our community-based online platform and its offline complement.
You will learn the art of storytelling, by connecting the dots between consumable and consumer. As an added bonus—or maybe it is the point—the stories and products you touch will prove as meaningful as your performance of the following:
• Your curation of quantitative facts, as well more qualitative concerns, such as mood, attitude, and world views of a particular group, in a particular era.
• Your distillation of facts to be articulated in data sheets, infographics, and stories, and to support your editorial positions.
• Your advancement of your professional portfolio and creative talent by developing sophisticated research, writing, and brainstorming methods, and a clear, authentic communication style when presenting your ideas.
• …and more, as your skills allow.
RequirementsMore than any talent, your ability to think critically is of most value. Your candidacy will be greatly enhanced if you also possess the following:
• A willingness to listen—with a deliberate posture—to all ideas, at least once.
• A strong sense of self and purpose.
• A keen ear for the story behind the story.
• A keen comprehension of history, cultures, community, and commerce.
• A strong bias towards research, writing, and the art of storytelling.
• A few back-pocket research tools.
• A laptop or tablet, with an always-on internet connection and editorial capabilities.