Internship | ResearchSoap Box Derby
Venusian Impact Ejecta (Research)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Mapping Lava Flows on Mars and Science Outreach (Research)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Jupiter's Moon Europa (Research)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Investigating the Subsurface of Mars (Research)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Space Shuttle Artifact Acquisitions (Curatorial)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Interview Transcription and Qualitative Analysis (Curatorial)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Health Disparities Epidemiology, Control & Elimination Pre-doctoral FellowshipNemours - Office of Health Equity & Inclusion
Online Researcher InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Alhambra, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor this internship you will be expected to research five topics each day, which will be assigned.
ResponsibilitiesInternship Position Task:
- Researching 5 topics daily (Sunday night to Thursday night) to produce 15-20 interesting/obscure/rare/unknown facts on each topic (these will be copy/pasted from other websites and not rewritten in any form. In fact, all I need is a researcher to find and paste topics for me to save me time. These facts will be emailed.)
- The topics will be emailed to you each night after I've received the last five. The work should not take more than an hour to accomplish.
- Email resume and 15 interesting/obscure/rare/unknown facts about Steve Jobs (pasted onto email from different websites) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter is not needed: time is of the essence. I need to see if you can do the job. It's very simple and I just need a dependable, quick-working person.
- The title of the email should be titled "Research Intern Steve Jobs". If it does not then I will assume you have not read the job description and I will not consider you as a candidate.
Requirements- Associates degree preferred (English, communications, journalism, or similar) or at least be an honor's level High School student
- Must be prompt, quick, dedicated, and on time (I must be able to see your email each night.)
SkillsRequired - High School Students
Preferred - National Honor Society