Bilingual Research Analyst InternUniversal Processing
Display Development InternKent Displays, Inc.
Device InternKent Displays, Inc.
Digital Media Research Intern, 20some.com20something
Research InternshipGreenpeace USA
Internet ResearcherStrategic Business Institute
Research and Evaluation InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Research Intern (Spring 2017)International Center for Terrorism Studies
Online Researcher InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: Alhambra, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor this internship you will be expected to research five topics each day, which will be assigned.
ResponsibilitiesInternship Position Task:
- Researching 5 topics daily (Sunday night to Thursday night) to produce 15-20 interesting/obscure/rare/unknown facts on each topic (these will be copy/pasted from other websites and not rewritten in any form. In fact, all I need is a researcher to find and paste topics for me to save me time. These facts will be emailed.)
- The topics will be emailed to you each night after I've received the last five. The work should not take more than an hour to accomplish.
- Email resume and 15 interesting/obscure/rare/unknown facts about Steve Jobs (pasted onto email from different websites) to email@example.com
- A cover letter is not needed: time is of the essence. I need to see if you can do the job. It's very simple and I just need a dependable, quick-working person.
- The title of the email should be titled "Research Intern Steve Jobs". If it does not then I will assume you have not read the job description and I will not consider you as a candidate.
Requirements- Associates degree preferred (English, communications, journalism, or similar) or at least be an honor's level High School student
- Must be prompt, quick, dedicated, and on time (I must be able to see your email each night.)
SkillsRequired - High School Students
Preferred - National Honor Society