Bilingual Research Analyst InternUniversal Processing
Display Development InternKent Displays, Inc.
Device InternKent Displays, Inc.
Digital Media Research Intern, 20some.com20something
Research InternshipGreenpeace USA
Internet ResearcherStrategic Business Institute
Research and Evaluation InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Intern - Research & InnovationMolina Healthcare Inc.
Policy Research: Unpaid InternshipBookmark This
Hedgeye Risk Management, LLC
New Hampshire Avenue
Posted: August 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPotomac Research, a Hedgeye Company, currently seeks a highly professional and entrepreneurial intern. The position is unique in providing opportunities for exposure to public policy research across an array of subjects. The ideal candidate is a motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for policy.
Responsibilities- Conduct deep dive research on legislative and policy issues and contribute to written coverage prepared for clients
- Track legislation and current events and provide senior analyst(s) with timely updates
- Special projects for senior management as assigned
- Demonstrable ambition, professional presence, and intellectual curiosity
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and analytical; takes innovative approaches to problem solving
- Strong research and excellent writing skills
- Adaptable to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have Intermediate excel skill
- Currently enrolled in four-year college/university
- An interest in macroeconomics, policy, politics and the equity markets