Research InternWSU HIGH Program
Marketing Analyst Intern (on-site in Salem, MA)Sir Isaac
RESEARCH INTERNSHIPCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Analyst InternshipBloom Consulting
Data Analyst Intern, Public Library Association (PLA)American Library Association
Interns wanted for a film company - All majors welcomes - undergrad and grad studentsPES
Research & Archives Summer InternPace Gallery
General InternBrian Kuhn
Regulatory & Compliance InternBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTCL Communication designs, develops and markets a diversified range of mobile devices in more than 170 countries under the Alcatel brand. Its products and solutions resonate with millennial and Gen Z consumers with a simple, personal, authentic and fun approach. By combining an understanding of local markets and control of the end-to-end manufacturing process, TCL Communication under the Alcatel brand delivers customized user experiences with innovative, feature-rich, high-performance mobile devices that allow consumers to explore and amplify the joy in the everyday.
The North America region for ALCATEL is currently seeking a student with a Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Public Policy, Legal or Business to fulfill an internship role within our Engineering Department (Operations). Successful candidates will possess the ability to collaborate with other and to be a team player. They must also be self-motivated and possess the dedication, attitude and commitment to be successful with our company.
• Conduct research on regulatory compliance and standards in North America, with a focus on consumer electronic devices, e.g. cell phones and tablets. Subjects include but not limited to:
- Product certifications (e.g. chemical substances)
- Product labeling
• Maintain and upload Device Accessibility database
• Monitor new and amended Federal, State, and Local regulatory requirements that may have an impact on mobile device OEM.
• Help engage cross-functional teams for new strategy, process, and execution plan discussion as a result of law or industry guideline changes.
• 1 year of experience in regulatory/compliance research, with focus on mobile devices and consumer electronics.
• Familiar with government regulatory bodies, interest groups, and telecom associations in the wireless industry.
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within North American (N.A.) regulators and law makers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in political science, legal studies, or public policy.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detail and result oriented.