Research AssistantColumbia University
Information Service InternRelypsa, Inc
Summer 2017 InternshipsNational Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)
Web Content InternshipAcquire Media
Research Internship with Harvard Public Affairs & CommunicationsHarvard University
Research AssistantVolute Technologies
Library Science InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Apprenticeships - Paid- College Qualified LeadersCollege Qualified Leaders Program
RESEARCH INTERNSHIPBookmark This
70 Wells Avenue
Posted: April 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPart –Time Paid internship with flexible hours!
**This is a minimum 6 month engagement**
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (including over the summer)**
Neurocare, Center for Research is looking for an intern to assist with the administrative duties of a busy clinical trials center.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary duties consist of:
- Speaking with and scheduling potential subjects for screening appointments
- Confirming research subject appointments
- Greeting subjects on-site
- Electronic data capture - entering data from source documents into study sponsor’s database
- Administrative support to Clinical Research Coordinators - mailing, faxing, copying, filing
- REQUIRED: Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ACCURACY with data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma REQUIRED; Currently enrolled or recent graduate of associate or bachelor’s level program
- You do not need to require academic credit for this position, however we will collaborate with academic programs that provide credit for this work experience
Neurocare, Inc. EOE