Bilingual Research Analyst InternUniversal Processing
Display Development InternKent Displays, Inc.
Device InternKent Displays, Inc.
Digital Media Research Intern, 20some.com20something
Research InternshipGreenpeace USA
Internet ResearcherStrategic Business Institute
Research and Evaluation InternEMPath - Economic Mobility Pathways
Intern - Research & InnovationMolina Healthcare Inc.
Research Summer Internship ProgramBookmark This
Hedgeye Risk Management, LLC
1 High Ridge Park, 3rd floor
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: April 1, 2017
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/05/17 — 08/05/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Interns work closely with their respective coverage team to leverage the research process, which may include: data and statistical analysis, independent projects, information synthesis, and drafting of reports. As part of our daily morning meeting, interns get exposure to the research of our other verticals and the process behind managing investment risk and generating alpha through discussions by our senior research team
Our goal is to help our interns integrate into our research process, understand our focus on marrying a fundamental and quantitative macro view with company and sector-specific analysis, and allow for the development and improvement in analytical and critical thinking skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over the course of 10 weeks you will have 2 – 5 week rotations, placed into one of the following sector teams: Macro, Retail, GLL, Restaurants, Healthcare, Financials, Industrials, Internet & Media. Your placement will be decided based on demand and skill set.
Responsibilities- In the office every day; 5 days a week from 7am – 5pm
- Attend 5-1 hour Teach-ins covering industry and career-related topics
- Read 2–3 book assignments; you will be required to participate in scheduled group discussions
- Attend workshops that will cover topics such as modeling and industry basics
- Participate in team-building activity
- At the end of the program present an assigned project to the research teams
Requirements- Must be an Undergrad Junior in college to apply with a GPA 3.0 or better
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills
- You have excellent oral communication and written skills
- Must have Intermediate excel skill
- Adaptable to work independently and as part of a team