ShopBAZAAR.com / Harper's BAZAAR Spring 2015 eCommerce InternshipShopBAZAAR / Harper's BAZAAR
Social Media & Community Management Internlaboratoria
General Merchandise InternBJ's Wholesale Club, Inc
Logistics executive in Supply ChainOztimum
Baseball Team Merchandising and Licensing InternJackson Generals Baseball Club
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
4 Elizabeth Way
DescriptionGo With The Flow is a 30+ year old specialty outdoor sporting goods retailer located in Historic Roswell, Georgia. We are also an Ecommerce business operating as www.gowiththeflow.com.
Our specialty and hard goods emphasis is in paddle sports namely SUP paddleboards, canoes, and kayaks. We are one of the largest and most respected names in the industry a market cap leader in the southeast. We are a leading dealer for some of the bast names in the industry including Patagonia, The North Face, Kavu, Costa, Maui Jim, Chaco, Reef, Sanuk, Southern Marsh, Southern Proper, Yakima Racks, + many more.
We are looking for fun, eager, honest, and hardworking candidates who are looking to gain a "hands on" practical entrepreneurship experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education