Marketing and Events Planning InternBrookline Market Hall
Women's Fashion eCommerce Operations AssociateShopMieux
Business Development / Sales InternNext Brides
Target Mobile Smartphone and Wireless Sales Associate (Queen Creek, AZ)MarketSource
Marketing and Photography InternFinders Keepers Exchange
CELLULAR TELECOM INDUSTRY INTERNBookmark This
2710 NW 24th street
DescriptionThe Telecommunication industry, particularly the expanding and flourishing cellular sector is for highly qualified and talented people who have an eye on working with and mastering futuristic cutting edge technology. The cellular sector is also a dream place for thousands of students from many universities, who wish to start their careers in this booming industry. Internship periods vary from a minimum of 6 weeks to 6 months.
Interns are mostly hired locally and get the opportunity to work in different mobile cellular facets including multiple cellular formats, cellular broadband and cellular technology. Every year the industry get a large number of applications from students wanting to intern in cellular sector and most of these internship applications are received by students who will gain professional experience to kick start their mobile telecom careers from the ground up. All interns are paid with commensurate stipends and a recommendation letter is provided to them at the completion of the internship program.
Mobiltron allows students to really understand the field directly thereby paving the way for many to begin a lucrative career with the industry. This internship is a way of preparing a new generation of telecom professionals, who will drive the future of the cellular industry. Through internship students get a holistic taste of the demands of the consumer and experience the unique culture of the telecom sector.
Responsibilities• We have several customer care support positions open to work at our retail locations in the South Florida Area.
• A fun place to work, where creativity is encouraged and hard work is rewarded.
• A company that is growing in a time of economic hardship and record layoffs with our target prepaid wireless market.
• A professional environment providing hands-on training to every member of our team.
• A company that thrives on an atmosphere of mutual respect and personal mentor-ship at every level.
• Your responsibilities will be to drive sales and marketing efforts in our proven retail format.
• Confident person to person or over the phone customer service.
• Ambitious to hit sales quota with high potential earnings.
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of the company.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• A great student with an open mind and attention to detail and consistency.
You can call us at (305)636-0902 or email email@example.com regarding this great opportunity.
Positions will fill up fast and may not be available if not applied for on a timely basis.