Event CoordinationBookmark This
Breakthrough Events INC.
129 E. Patrick St
DescriptionHere at Breakthrough Events. we do event coordination and public relations. We specialize in the retail development and brand advertising for our clients. We are looking to fill our entry level marketing positions. It's a fast paced training program that leads to management. You start off working with our promotional events and the marketing strategies involved.
Responsibilities• Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
• Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
APPLY ONLY THOROUGH OUR WEBSITE
Breakthrough Events is currently accepting resumes in our Event Coordination position.
We specialize in the retail development of our client’s products through campaigns, promotions, roadshows, and tradeshows.
Our client portfolio includes products in the beauty/cosmetics, automotive, health/wellness, household, and gourmet food industries!
We are seeking entry level professionals with a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties Include:
-- Execute and publicize marketing events
-- Assist in campaign development and product management for our clients
-- Increase exposure for our target markets
-- Coordinate and plan retail oriented marketing and advertising strategies
If you are career driving, goal oriented, and looking for growth in a company, apply with us today by submitting your resume in the BODY of an email.
Your resume will be reviewed by someone in our Human Resource Department will be in contact within 72 hours of submission if you are accepted for an interview.
*Full, paid training is provided
Note: This is not a D2D or B2B position