Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Tee Boutique & Accessories
DescriptionTee Boutique & Accessories is an online and mobile boutique offering custom bling tees, boutique exclusive accessories as well as select screen printed tshirts. Our motto is "Say It With Class." This motto means you can wear tshirts to show support for your favorite organization or cause, or simply say what's on your mind in style! We love sayings and phrases that make a person feel great just by wearing the tshirt. We do tons of trade shows and expos and our customers love bling so we work with a spirit of excellence to satisfy every customer, everyday.
This ingternship is a trial that will determine possible fit within the company for permanent position.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback