Internship - Company Stores MerchandisingBookmark This
Movado Group, Inc.
650 From Road
DescriptionLocation : Corporate Headquarters, Paramus NJ US 07652
Job Type : Intern Career Level : Student (Undergraduate/Graduate) Education : Some College Coursework Completed Category : Administrative/Clerical,Merchandising,Marketing,Retail Job Description :
At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for a passionate college student to join our corporate headquarters team in Paramus, New Jersey as an Intern supporting our Company Stores Merchandising Department.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE APPLY BUTTON. APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS YOU APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AT: www.movadogroup.com/careers***
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
Support Merchandising team with transfers, RTV’s and purchase order input in Epicor or SAP
Support Merchandising & Marketing Coordinator with signage and mailings for the MCS stores
Assist in preparing for & participating in Friends & Family sales event in the Spring:
· Completion / organization of price list
· Mail-merge from price list to create tickets
· Photo-copy, print, counting and organize tickets for each SKU
· Mail-merge from price list to create price stickers
· Create labels for distribution to label vault inventory
· Set up and break down of event
· Participate in the transfer / RTV process the week after the sale
Support Merchandising and Marketing team on other day-to-day and administrative functions
* This is a paid internship*
RequirementsJob Requirements :
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Education - Must be a Sophomore or a Junior in college (currently enrolled)
• Must have a can do attitude and be willing to learn new things
• Must be very organized, detail oriented and have great follow through skills
• Must be MS Office proficient with strong Word & Excel skills
• Must be a self starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong time management skills with ability to prioritize effectively
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.