Manufacturing/Wholesale Fall Internship-PAIDBookmark This
609 Overton St.
DescriptionColts Chocolates is a specialty chocolate and artisan dessert manufacturer owned by former Hee Haw Honey and songwriter Mackenzie Colt. Our newer retail store is a front for our factory, which has been making chocolates and desserts for 30 years. The entrepreneurial intern will learn about many aspects of a small business through hands on experience.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
1. Learning entrepreneurial skills
2. Assisting in the retail store operations to develop customer service skills and product familiarity
3. Local market research and sales
4. Wholesale customer care
5. Tourism industry marketing
6. Social media and writing newsletters
7. Creating new business proposals (partnerships, tours, events)
8. Plus various tasks, as assigned.