Personal Assistant to Director of Online Flash Sale Website - Retail & WholesaleSharkStores LLC
Automotive/DetailGa Auto Gallery
Target Mobile Wireless Sales Program (Part Time)Marketsource
Fashion Merchandising for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Art Merchandising for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Marketing Intern - Internet Sales - Women's FashionBookmark This
DescriptionCheck www.giebay.com. This project is targeted at selling gently used or new elegant, up-scale clothing and shoes for women over the Internet. I am looking for an aggresive and fashion savvy intern to push this project forward. If you are interested or have questions, apply here and write me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact: Dr. Harold Rivera
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Posess knowledge and experience in the elegant/up-scale fashion industry.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.