Marketing and Photography InternBookmark This
Finders Keepers Exchange
9190 N. Coachline Blvd. Ste. 130
DescriptionFinders Keepers Exchange is a new business opening this Summer in Tucson, AZ. Responsibilities: Assist with Marketing and take product pictures that will be placed on our website, social media, and marketing materials. This is a very flexible internship where you will be able to make your own schedule. Below are the preferred requirements for this internship. However, if you are a beginner and know how to take photos using a basic camera, we can teach the rest... This internship will provide training and education on marketing for small businesses.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of product pictures and contribute to planning
- Snap pictures of products
- Publish photos primarily to the computer and/or web, along with touch-up photography if needed
- Assist with email marketing, social media, website updating, text message marketing, etc.
- Other assignments as assigned
Requirements- Have the ability to take product photos that results in many different angles and positions
- Experience using a basic camera (Required)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of photography, cameras and equipment (Preferred but not required)